I do if it needs to be done... because my husband uses both of them. And it drives me crazy!

Do you mop and clean up your bathroom (s) everyday?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no... I clean them once a week.
    Anonymous

• once a week here also.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• lmao I dont have time for that. they get it once a week. and my husband is a grown as sman who doesn't need to be asked to wipe up if he dribbles on the edge.
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 4:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I don't mop the bathrooms everyday. I clean my whole house on Monday nights. I will tidy up every night. My bathrooms stay clean. My husband only uses one of the bathrooms and I use the other. My bathroom seems to get more dirty from hairspray, make-up and lotions. Now, if the floors look dirty throughout the week or if I am having guests I will clean the bathrooms.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 4:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• like i put my stuff away, which keeps it clean, and use cleaning products once a week.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 5:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I clean them three times a week, whenever I do laundry. If someone is sick they get cleaned every day. If they seem dirty, then I clean them between laundries. I do clean the shower after every use. And I rinse the sink every time I use it.

Answer by Bmat at 5:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• No way... once a week is good
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I use the once a week method. although now that my oldest is potty training, the floor gets wiped a lot more often!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Once a week here too!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I clean the toilets twice a week and clean the bathrooms top to bottom once a week.
    kb714

Answer by kb714 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2009