Should I be concerned

Ok here's the deal...I started to spot on Saturday and just a little brown discharge not really bad, no cramping or nothing. I had the samething Sunday and then on Monday I went to the Doctor because it had turned a little pink, so I was thinking maybe implantation bleeding. So she ordered blood work and had an ultrasound done we actually seen the yolk sac and everything. But they did not tell me if I was miscarry because that's why I went because I thought I may have been having a miscarriage, maybe this is just a new thing with me, because I never bleed with my other three kids, not even the implantation bleeding, so could this be what this is, because I am still spotting, sometimes it is pinkish and then sometimes it is like a brownish color. If I was miscarrying they would have told me right then and there right, I sure hope so......

DYMOND24

Asked by DYMOND24 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think they would have told you hun.

if its brown its old blood and is nothing to worry about (thats what i was told but to me blood is blood ) lol..

anyway, i think the dr would have told you if you had miscarried or had any concern for it. i think you are okay :) if you are worried though, try calling your dr office and explaining like "heres the deal and this is what happened and this is how i feel" im sure they can ease your mind :) Good luck !!!
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i won't say you aren't but i did spot both times while pregnant and i also have a grandma who had a period through all 6 of her pregnancies and had 6 healthy kids.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:43 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I bled off and on, red and brown for the first 14 weeks with my daughter. As long as they didn't tell you that you had miscarried then i would assume your are still carrying your little one :) And if they were concerned about the blood they would have told you to take it easy or put you on progesterone or something. I would say you're good. Go ahead and follow up with your doc though just to get the whole story. Good luck :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 6:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Thanks to all of you that have responded you have given me a little ease of mind.
    DYMOND24

Answer by DYMOND24 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2009