My friend is pregnant and wants a prenatal heart listener monitor.

my friend wants a prenatal heart listener monitor! what is a good brand and where can i find one!!

sweetheart254

Asked by sweetheart254 at 5:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had the Summer brand one and it worked pretty good. I got mine at target for around $20, the further along in the pregnancy the better it will work
    dze527

Answer by dze527 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I had one of those, and I LOVEEEEDDDD it!!!!! i got one from walmart.. i think the brand was BeBe sounds.. theyre only like 10 or 20 bucks.. its cheap, but it really does work, i used mine all the time!
    HaviksMum

Answer by HaviksMum at 5:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• good because i was looking at the one that target has! its that same as the one at walmart. the bebe sounds! thanks so much
    sweetheart254

Answer by sweetheart254 at 5:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• you can get them at walmart. also me an my hubby were looking for baby stuff on ebay and they have the ones the doctors use there for like 60 dollars i thought that was cool.
    brittanybell

Answer by brittanybell at 9:02 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• sorry to jump in on the question but how far along do you have to be to hear anything?
    Carli26

Answer by Carli26 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I had the Bebe Sounds one and I didnt hear anything until my 8th or 9th month...I was disappointed but when I did hear it I loved it. You can also hear the baby moving around and hiccups
    MadisynsMom0114

Answer by MadisynsMom0114 at 7:53 PM on Feb. 16, 2009