What is your favorite season and why?

Mine would probably have to be spring! I love the smells, the temperature, the flowers, everything! I'm so ready for it. I can't wait to be able to get outside with the kids without having to wear layers upon layers of clothes!

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Autumn is my favorite....I'm ready for the cool temps, I love the smell of the turning leaves, I love the bright colors, I love the smell of the smoke from the fireplace chimneys and bonfires, and I just love the whole "settling down" routine.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:13 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• As much as I like Fall with the incredible display of leaves and the crispness in the air after a humid and hot summer, Spring is my favorite season.
    I love the new season of flowers, the return of the robins, the little animals running around. And a good part of what I like is the fact that Mother Nature is giving us another chance.

Answer by Bmat at 5:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I like fall the most. I love the colors of the leaves, the slight crispness in the air, the smells of apples and cinnamon, the pumpkin patch trips, and of course getting ready for my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas! It's the time I look forward to most in the year, but I do love Spring too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• The summer!! It's my birthday and my sons birthday within a week of each other during July. What better reason than that to love a season :)
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Spring. The colors, the smells, the perfect weather.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• spring. i live in la and its sooo hot adn we don't really have winter or fall. just a few cold patches. but spring is a glorious thing here.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 5:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• ohhh i dunno..they all have their ups..i LOVE winter, because i love it cold, and because i love snow, and building snowmen with my daughter then comin inside and having some hot cocoa..and i love to cuddle up with her on the ocuch and wtach a movie....i love fall because its a "fresh" air kinda feeling, the cripiness of it..the crunching on the leaves. i love summer because i love watching my daughter play in the backyard on her slip n slide, or the trampoline, or in the pool, or the waterparks etc..plus i love to suntan..even tho its so hot!! and spring..well..i like spring with all the trees and flowers and all..but where i live its just so damn rainy that i hate it..lol..sooo yaa i cant pick a favorite..i guess summer..cuz theres more to do..but..i really do hate the heat!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Winter because that's the only time of year it MIGHT drop below 70 degrees.
    Anonymous

• Spring
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 7:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Autumn. The colors. the wind, the overcast days, THE KIDS GOING BK TO SCHOOL.
    Cal311

Answer by Cal311 at 11:15 AM on Feb. 11, 2009