is it oky to take flu med?

is it oky to take flu and cold med. well only 6 weeks preg. i cant go to the doctors. please need some advice it feelslike i am going crazy. my head hurts my body hurts all over my eyes are watery my temp as been up and down like crazy

babymama8787

Asked by babymama8787 at 5:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i wouldnt especially so early in pregnancy....

try calling a pharmacy and telling them you are so far along in your pregnancy and ask what is available to take if anything...
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 5:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My sister spoke to the pharmacist today for me when she went to get me some meds. I thought taking childrens cold medicine would be ok. But I had her double check and apparently Sudafed is the only thing I can take being pregnant for colds.
    lunamuse89

Answer by lunamuse89 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I was told that baby tylanol is ok to take, but i'm sure so early in your pregnancy. Usually if you call the local hospital you can speak to a provider and they can offer suggestions.
    imeddiesmommy

Answer by imeddiesmommy at 5:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I was told not to take anything if you can help it less than 3 months into the pregnancy.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 5:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2009