does anyone know anything about hcg levels?

My levels have been getting 5times higher every two days....they went from 30 to 153 to 534 to 2962 to 16,190 in a lil less than two weeks....if it keeps going like that for four more days my levels would be like 404,750 and I will only be 7 weeks on thursday. When I looked on the american pregnancy association website it shows that at 9-12 weeks the levels are 25,700 - 288,000 mIU/ml and then they start going back down....so will my levels stop going up in the next few days? is it not possible for them to get that high? and is it ok if they stop rising early?

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would think you're having multiples just by looking at the numbers. can you request an ultrasound? either that or your dates are off. But i'd really request an ultrasound if I were you.
    LoveMyBlessings

Answer by LoveMyBlessings at 6:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2009