How many clomid babies did you have?

I have heard that my chances of having multiples are a little higher with the use of clomid (I have PCOS). How many babies have you had at one time because of clomid?

HadassasMommy

Asked by HadassasMommy at 5:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Health

• My sister has PCOS and never got pregnant on it. Her neighbor was on it and had one the first time and I think she's pregnant with twins this time. Just remember you can't do any kind of physical activity while on the clomid. My sister wasn't even allowed to ride a bike or carry anything to heavy. There's the chance of your ovaries popping since they get so swollen on the meds. Hope this helps some! :)
    Anonymous

• was the lady who has 14 (8in1) on that?? she had fertility treatments and had multiples several times I think
    Anonymous

No, she had ebryos implanted ...way different!  My husband would sooo not allow it if that were the case! LOL

HadassasMommy

Answer by HadassasMommy at 5:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I have one clomid baby and one BC pill baby and another one.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 6:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2009