Period is two weeks late, could I be pregnant?

I was due to start my period on the 27th of January, it's two weeks late and has not showed up,

Ive had 3 negative tests, and my doc wont do a blood test for another two weeks!

Could i still be pregnant? Has anyone here gotten a positive test this late, and after negative ones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• give a couple more days and test your self if you dont want to wait another 2 weeks from your doctor.
    Anonymous

• Yes. I was in your exact shoes. I took multiple tests, only to keep getting bfn's. Then when I was one day shy of being three weeks late, I took a dollar store test, and it was FINALLY a BFP. My son will be one year old on March sixth! ~Kristin~
    KristinRox

Answer by KristinRox at 12:11 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• i have had three negative tests also, and my period was due similiar time to yours.
    i had blood taken yesterday! am hoping that they will get back to me soon about it! .....
    MrsF.

Answer by MrsF. at 9:20 AM on Feb. 14, 2009