Did anyone here get a negative pregnancy test before they got a positive one?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes. For my first child I tested on the day my period was due and it was (-) then tested two days later and it was (+). It all depends on how high the pregnancy hormone is.
    mommie_2boys

Answer by mommie_2boys at 5:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yeah 2 neg 2pos..all it means is your hormone levels wasnt high enough to detect.
    Anonymous

• Yup, this time around I got a negative test 5 days before my period and then 2 days after my period was due I got a positive.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• my sister did not me though one day after my period was supposed to be here and sure enough my eggo is prego :]
    scared_mommy16

Answer by scared_mommy16 at 6:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i got like 50 neg, i even went to the doc and they said it was neg well i finaly went back to the and at 7 weeks it finally showed up on a test.
    lmholder06

Answer by lmholder06 at 6:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yep- i got 8 negatives before my 9th test was positive- i was taking them too soon
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I was two months pregnant before the test showed a positive. .
    mandar

Answer by mandar at 6:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• with my 1st pregnancy i got a bfp the first day i missed my period. with this pregnancy i tested the day after i was supposed to get my period and got a bfn. i waited 5 days then took another and got a bfp. i guess my body just didn't produce enough hormones for the 1st test :)
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 11:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2009