cleaning

I was wondering if anyone knows how to clean a nose piercing? I just got mine done today. I have my tounge and lip done too but they told me they were all diffrent. they had stuff there but i was not going to pay 10 bucks for it
Thanks!

ReadyToRage

Asked by ReadyToRage at 5:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• And you are a mom?
    Anonymous

• I don't know, but I doubt it is different than a lip or ear piercing. Maybe germier. peroxide maybe?

Answer by Bmat at 5:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Just because she's a mom doesn't mean that she can't have piercings! What is she supposed to forget her identity and wear mom pants and get a minivan?! Jeez.
    Anonymous

• My dad owns a pirecing and tattoo shop and this is what they say to customers.
    Use a mild anit bacterial soap on the outside. The pump kind not the bar soap. The bar soap can habor bacteria. Do not use neosporn or peroxide anything like that. You can also use a little sea salt and water not to much cause you dont want to dry it out also they say take zinc or multi vitamin cause heals.
    Hope this helps!!!
    Chas21

Answer by Chas21 at 5:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• lol yes I am a mom and i have 13 peircings.
    everyone elce - Thank you =0)
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 6:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i have lotsa piercings too :) theyre fun!! but ya for your nose, mix sea salt with water and just stick your nose in the water to clean it..lol..kinda hard to do..but..those are the joys for the first lil while!! lol..i had to gargle with salt water when i got my tongue done..and ewwwwwwwwwww it was soooo gross!! lol..sooo..i would think nose is better!! lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yup saline soloution should work well for you. What is it we used to use, Bactine? And then they changed it to saline solution because the Bactine was drying out the skin, causing it to sometimes crack and bleed (open sores *obviously* are breeding ground for infection). You can make it yourself, as the other mamas said, out of sea salt and water. Clean it several times a day.
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 7:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2009