Aunt Flo and Sex

My hubby and I where in the middle of getting our groove on and all the sudden Aunt Flo appeared! That freaked my hubby out! He took off to the bathroom and that was the end of it. Has it happend to anyone else and what was your hubby's reaction?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Iv never just started like that i gradually build up to a flow..... but yes that would gross my boyfriend out!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I call it Aunt Martha or Grandma
    Anonymous

• yes but ive been married 11 yrs this valentines day, we have three kids. we know and seen prettymuch every thing about each other. it dosnt bother him.
    momof3102

Answer by momof3102 at 6:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Uhm, that's weird.. My husband and I always have sex when I'm ragging it. :)
    If he doesn't mind, neither do I.
    Anonymous

• No, but one time we noticed afterwards and DH was freaked out. He's not the type to have sex during that time. Some guys just get grossed out by it, don't take it personal. I'm sure my DH would have stopped in the middle too if we had noticed.

I recently read on here about something called "Instead" that is an alternative to pads and tampons but allows you to have sex while on your period. I'm going to try it next month and see what happens.
    http://www.softcup.com/
    Anonymous

• I've never known any guy I've been with to be bothered by my period during sex. Even during the heaviest flow.
    Anonymous

• DH thinks it's better on the rag...

????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:46 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Hi, I am just trying out the INSTEAD cups today, I don't feel a thing, which is great because I have always used pads for that reason. With tampons, I always felt like something was in there no matter how many times I tried to put them in; plus I would always have a little leakage.
    Anyway, my main reason for posting right now is because I want to have sex while using the cup (which is why I bought the cups in the first place) but I am afraid if I tell him that I have my period he will still freak out. Will he feel the cup? I have read mixed reviews; some say their man CAN feel it, and some women say that their man thinks she never has her period because he has never felt it. Does anyone have any feedback?

Thanks!
    Anonymous