Is it true?

This is about the Chris Brown , Rihanna problem.... my husband was told he hit her because she gave him herpes..(sorry i think i would do the same if that happen to me)..... just wanted to know if that was true or not...

is it true?

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• first off we don't know what happened and right now there are just a lot of rumors floating around, so we do not know for sure what happened. and i would not say that Rihanna is completely innocent or that chris brown is totally guilty wait until it goes to court and then we will hear the truth.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 6:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I read on Perez Hilton that yes, he did attack her yesterday before the Grammys.

The herpes thing, I dunno about that, I don't think it said anything on Perez Hilton about it.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 6:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• ahhhhhhhhh geez, can we talk about something else.
    Anonymous

• idk about the herpes things but i heard it on the radio today that he attacked her and bit her and stuff by ryan secrest ... sounded baaad
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yea i know all that... but i heard thats why.... attacking a woman like that is not okay but if that was the reason i cant say i wouldnt do the same... herpes is NOT cool.....

anon... u dont like it.. keep it moving u dont have to answer..
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• yea anon is this not a current event?
    Anonymous

• I hadn't heard anything about the herpes.

I'd say it's probably just a vicious rumor.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 6:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I think the herpes thing is a rumor because there are pictures of Rihanna with a cold sore on her lip and some people aren't aware you can get a cold sore with having genital herpes. Eithier way I'm sorry to see someting like this happen to them.
    Anonymous

• Who cares? Does that give permission to beat someone-no. So don't ask stupid questions nothing is OK about this-even if it did involve herpes.
    Anonymous

• Honestly...that is the last thing on my mind.....
    armywife_2000

Answer by armywife_2000 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009