Period is two weeks late, could I be pregnant?

I was due to start my period on the 27th of January, it's two weeks late and has not showed up,

Ive had 3 negative tests, and my doc wont do a blood test for another two weeks!

Could i still be pregnant? Has anyone here gotten a positive test this late, and after negative ones?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i personally dont think your pregnant, every ept i have ever taken has been right,
    nessy1980

Answer by nessy1980 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• you might not be prego.. if u have been under stress, and sick or dealing with alot of things in your life or was on any brith control in the past all that can effect ur period.. jus wait another week take another test, and then see your doc!
    good luck!!
    star2208

Answer by star2208 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I doubt you are but good luck
    Anonymous