Could it be? (a little premature to ask...)

I know it's a little early to ask, I just want some opinion. DH and I are not TTC, but had unprotected sex early Monday morning (middle of the night sex, it happens lol), and today is my estimated ov date. I understand that sperm can "wait around" for a couple of days. I am planning on testing on 2/24 to see... but what do you guys think my chances are?

Jessyka1031

Asked by Jessyka1031 at 6:10 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• most likely you are going to end up pregnant.
    Anonymous

• I think it's possible, I had my period.... then 3 days later we had sex.... I found out 11 weeks later I was pregnant! We conceived her on my hubby's parents honey moon in Mexico and I gave birth to her on my 21st B-Day......Way crazy, but exciting!!!!!!
    tinkerbellma21

Answer by tinkerbellma21 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Sperm can live up to 3 days, depends on if you ovulate on time.
    Anonymous

• anything is possible
    Anonymous

• I think it's for sure possible. If you are trying and aren't sure then you should have sex again... just to be safe... or unsafe lol. Either way, you get to have sex AND you get the baby you want :]
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 11:56 PM on Feb. 10, 2009