Showdowns.....

Do you vote for your own picture?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yea i do... but i dont even really do them anymore.... ii think i have a lot of haters stalking me voting against me on purpose... some of them i know my son or w/e should win and he doesnt... dont expect to win all the time but recently its been geting rediculous
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 6:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• LOL, how do you know you have stalkers? Yes of course I vote for my own.
    Anonymous

• no. why should i? its just a game. you either win or lose. and since i dont have anything to lose there i wont bother :)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• of course i do!!!!!!! lol..im not NOT gonna vote..and im not gonna vote for the other kid..lol
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:28 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yes it is just for fun but I still vote for my pic's. Why even put the pic in if you aren't going to be bothered to vote for it.

joleensboys

Answer by joleensboys at 6:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Heck yeah!! Even if the other picture is way better, I can't let mine get beat 100% to 0%!!!
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 6:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yep! You can only vote once, and the other person can vote for theirs too so you are right back to even anyways. It's all the cafemomers that decide, one vote either way isn't going to make a difference.
    MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 6:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• LMAO @ Julians WOW. I've seen some of your previous post and you really need to get over yourself.
    Anonymous