im a horrible cook?

So for v-day my fiance and i decided to either go to dinner or cook a nice dinner here at home and have the baby go to one of our parents for a few hours so we can eat in peace. We decided against gifts too. I really wanna get him something little with a card but im at a loss. also if i cook for him i need recipes lol. im not a bad cook i just dont know many things to cook and i want this to be really nice for him ya know make a whole romantic thing out of it but i suck at this stuff.....any advice or recipes lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• I always use www.allrecipes.com. They have every recipe you can imagine and the trick is to only make recipes that are rated 4 and 5 stars, so you can never go wrong on taste! Choose something that is easy. Like you mix everything together in a bowl, stick it in a dish, and bake. Something like that.
    Use candles and make a romantic playlist on www.playlist.com for free romance vibe.
    Um, that's all I've got so hope that helps. :)
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 6:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• www.epicurious.com
    Anonymous

• ordering in sounds good mabye some chineese food,if ya like. as far as a gift for him i would get some sexy lingerae and wear for him.
    Anonymous

• I definitely agree to get lingerie, you can't go wrong! Also, allrecipes.com is my favorite website. Salmon, asparagus, cream of mushroom soup, rice pilaf and a yummy salad is what we're having.
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My hubby's Italian, so when I wanna make him a nice dinner, I whip up a lasagne or spaghetti. Those are both pretty easy to make. Also--I just got this awesome tiramisu pie recipe that is crazy easy but soooooo yummy! I found it at jello.com.
    TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 7:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2009