are you?

Are any of you ladies getting anything for your babies for valentines day? When she is older i plan on getting her something each year but shes only 7mos and i just got her a present for learning to crawl forward yesterday lol...if you are what are you getting them. im def getting her a card for her scrapbook but what else?

Kennadismom

Asked by Kennadismom at 6:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• every year since she was born we have gotten our oldest a teddy bear wearing a sweater with love, or some other saying on it. this year we will buy both of them a teddy.
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 6:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I got my son a card and a cute gorilla stuffed animal with a heart and it says our first valentine. I know the gorilla is more a couple who are having their first valentine together but then I thought that this is really our first valentine together, last year he wasn't here yet, he came a week later. I have gotten my son a card for every first holiday. Valentine, Birthday, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgving, and Christmas.
    foxy400ex

Answer by foxy400ex at 2:28 AM on Feb. 12, 2009