It has begun. :) (pic heavy)

So yesterday I finally started the process of getting one tattoo covered by another. I sat in the waiting room for over an hour while the guy redrew something. Then had to wait longer while some chick got a piercing, since he was the only one there to do it. Those frustrations aside, it's looking good.

Before:

Outline for new:

In progress:

Outline (mostly) finished:

There will be another smaller rose on the back of my arm to fill that small gap, and there will be some feathers weaving through to combine it all together. And, it will be full color. I know I want one large rose to be purple, not sure of the others, or the colors I'd like for the rest. I'm thinking the dreamcatcher in a green, and the knotwork in blue.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 6:38 PM on Oct. 28, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• Love the new design. When the perspective on the pictures changed, I thought for a minute you were getting two arms done at once, and I was going to question your sanity. Make sure you come back with the after when it's done - can't wait to see it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2012

• So the color is going to cover the black of the other Tat?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:42 PM on Oct. 28, 2012

• WOW!! Looks great so far!! Can't wait to see it all done ;o)
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 6:51 PM on Oct. 28, 2012

• That's a big piece.. I think it's beautiful. Can't wait to see the final result!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:12 PM on Oct. 28, 2012

Yes, the two large roses will be completely covered and colored, covering up what is already there.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 6:46 PM on Oct. 28, 2012

• Wow, bad grammar there. The roses will be covering the old, and be fully colored.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 6:47 PM on Oct. 28, 2012

• LOL NP, not I'm not THAT crazy, yet. 1 dream catcher and two roses, nothing more. I rotated my arm around to show the second rose better. One is wrapping around towards the back of my arm, the other towards the front. It's hard to get both at once.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Oct. 28, 2012

• That's a lot of work! How long will it take to complete?
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:55 PM on Oct. 28, 2012

• Got ya. I only have one. I know that it's harder to remove color but, I didn't know it would cover black.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:57 PM on Oct. 28, 2012

• The outline alone was about 2 hours. I need to wait 2-3 weeks for this to heal then he'll do the shading and hopefully the color.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 7:00 PM on Oct. 28, 2012