what to do?

My hubby and i are celebrating v-day on thursday c ause he works sat but im not feeling my best right now (i look like ass lol) what can i do to improve myself/self esteem by then so i feel confident enough to rock his world lol (well for the few hours we have a sitter)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Go get your hair done (even if you just get it curled). Get your nails done (to make yourself feel better). Buy yourself a new dress with new shoes and some jewelry. Then go get your makeup done by a professional. Wear some sweet smelling perfume and flirt, flirt, flirt! :-) Have fun and good luck.
    HeatherLeigh

Answer by HeatherLeigh at 6:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i agree with previous poster, and also some exercise puts me in a good mood, it could be walking, jogging, punching a bag, dancing, and any other movement.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I agree with both posters, excerising deffinitly makes me feel my best!!! The night before try doing hundred crunches you'll feel skinny the next day, I think it helps suck in your tummy or something. Also try buying some sexy laungere mis spelled....try it on before you two get together look in the mirror to try some moves so u know how your going to enter the room!!!!!! Plus music always helps too!!! Have fun
    tinkerbellma21

Answer by tinkerbellma21 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Get your hair done, buy a new outfit that you can wear even after V-day, make sure you wear your flavored lip-gloss, and eat a good meal, it gives you energy.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 11:48 AM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Go get yourself dolled up and go to a comedy show. Laughing together will bring you closer :) Remember, if you want to be treated like a Lady, act like one. Beauty doesn't mean anything without class and grace.
    Anonymous