ok, i need an answer. symptoms. please helpppp

well, my last, what my period was supposed to be, was only 3 days, but only a pad a day needed total basically, and the 1st day i was in pain. but lately, i've had green stool (the last week now), headaches, nausea at night mostly, but also around noon, my stomach is getting harder and will cramp up kind of, especially near my belly button. i dont want to wake up in the mornings lately and want to sleep all day, which isn't like me. my nipples have gotten a little lighter, but the bumps around the nipple show up a lot more. my sides will ache. my entire forehead is broken out, for the last month, and i usually have only 1 or 2 pimples, i have a good complexion.. i've been craving spicy chicken also.. also, today, 02/10/09 i felt like, a burp kind of around where the baby would be, like as if it moved....
DO YOU THINK IM PREGNANT???

11lilmsmeliza17

Asked by 11lilmsmeliza17 at 6:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I can't say it sounds like definite symptoms of pregnancy but every woman is different. BUT if you are feeling movements and stuff...you would have to be into the second trimester. Can you take a test?
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 6:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Take A Test. Duh!
    Anonymous