i need answers! please help.

ok so. im late on my period by three days and for the past two years i have been quite regular, i could tell you down to the hour i get my period. but it didnt come and i have taken two pregnancy tests and both came up false. but i have been peeing quite alot, and my boobs are sore and i have been quite tired. i dont know what all this means.

rawrscreambri6

Asked by rawrscreambri6 at 6:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i took a test a couple days after i missed my period and it was negetive. i waited another few days and the next one came up positive! so you very well could be pregnant. wait a few more days (a week, even) and take another one.
    momma_gig

Answer by momma_gig at 11:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It sounds like your pregnant go to the doctors!
    tinkerbellma21

Answer by tinkerbellma21 at 6:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• did you have the doctor do a blood test to see if your pregnant or not?
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• no. i am quite scared to ask my mom to take me because i dont want her to worry until i know i am or not. :(
    rawrscreambri6

Answer by rawrscreambri6 at 6:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Just go. Asking people on here isn't going to give you an answer. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• You can have those symptoms before your period, so maybe your cycle is just changing...the only way to know is to go see your doc
    Anonymous