just wondering if its to soon to get pregnant

i just had a baby 3 months ago i was just wondering if its to soon to try again i had a c section because he was to large to have nautrally. but would it be okay if i got pregnant again. would i have a more complicated pregnancy since i just had a baby

mom-to-be21

Asked by mom-to-be21 at 6:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would talk to your doctor about it. He/she knows the most about your pregnancy and will be able to give you the most accurate answer! Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• my dr said to wait 24 months but thats to long i would like one buy the time he is 1 or 2
    mom-to-be21

Answer by mom-to-be21 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i know of people who got pregnant right after giving birth pretty much so no its not to soon
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• my 2 oldest daughters are 9 and a half months apart.. after having the 1st baby it was so easy for the 2nd one.
    Anonymous

• Wow, your a super MOM!!!!!! I think 3 months is to early because it took you a year for your body to get ready to have the baby so don't you think your body is going to need another year to relax and restore itself back to normal?
    tinkerbellma21

Answer by tinkerbellma21 at 6:57 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I would LOVE to have mine close together...but right now my 7 month old is still waking us up every couple of hours at night...she's the best b/c. I'm exhausted as it it, I couldn't imagine being preggo too.
    SweetpeaAK

Answer by SweetpeaAK at 7:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• >>my dr said to wait 24 months but thats to long i would like one buy the time he is 1 or 2 <<

Go with what your doc said. You had a c-section...trying now would be asking for a uterine rupture and that could put you out of the running for ever having a baby again. It could even kill you.

Wait. There's plenty of time. No need to rush.

Answer by gdiamante at 7:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• My girls are 11 months apart but, it was a surprise. They were relatively small and I had them naturally. I think you having a c section and a large baby may have played into your doctor wanting you to wait 24 months.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 8:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• omg id shoot myself if i got pregnant again that soon after lol. not really- but id be pissed!!! but everyone is different i guess
    kaybullion

Answer by kaybullion at 9:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2009