need some help... symptoms... what do you think? helppp

well, my last, what my period was supposed to be, was only 3 days, but only a pad a day needed total basically, and the 1st day i was in pain. but lately, i've had green stool (the last week now), headaches, nausea at night mostly, but also around noon, my stomach is getting harder and will cramp up kind of, especially near my belly button. i dont want to wake up in the mornings lately and want to sleep all day, which isn't like me. my nipples have gotten a little lighter, but the bumps around the nipple show up a lot more. my sides will ache. my entire forehead is broken out, for the last month, and i usually have only 1 or 2 pimples, i have a good complexion.. i've been craving spicy chicken also.. also, today, 02/10/09 i felt like, a burp kind of around where the baby would be, like as if it moved....
DO YOU THINK IM PREGNANT???

11lilmsmeliza17

Asked by 11lilmsmeliza17 at 7:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• troll stop asking the same question over and over
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yes. You're pregnant!
    Anonymous

• im not a troll, i keep messing up, and cant edit it, or it gets closed!
    sorry.
    im new to this.

11lilmsmeliza17

Answer by 11lilmsmeliza17 at 7:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• take a test thats the only way you can make sure and sorry for saying your a troll just alot of people like making fake profiles to start crap
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• We couldn't tell you if you're pregnant or not. Take a test and find out.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 7:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• the only way to find out is to take a test where you live there might be a pregnancy place that gives them for free and can help you
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Take a test, stop making excuses not to find out
    Anonymous

• First of all the color of your poop is not normal but not related to pregnancy. Your stomach getting hard is waaaay too early if you are pregnant, especially if it's around your belly button (sounds like it has something to do with that green poop; an intestinal problem). Nipples get darker with pregnancy, not lighter. It is waaaaaaaaaaaay to early to feel any type of movement. Think about it. Bumps showing up by your nipples doesn't mean you're pregnant. For god's sake, take a test. NO ONE ON HERE CAN TELL YOU IF YOU'RE PREGNANT!!! If you are not, and since you are a teen, take some birth control!
    Anonymous

• On the other side of your county is where you can take a test? They don't have minimarts in your city? They don't have a bus? Geez
    Anonymous

• If you can't even afford a pregnancy test or money for a bus ride and have no friends or family that can take you then I hope to god you are not pregnant. How can you afford a kid if you can't even pay $1 to take the bus. I think you are a troll. Go steal a test.
    Anonymous