im so confused.

well. i took two pregnancy tests. one saturday, the day before my period, and today two days after my missed period. and they both came up negative... i have some symtoms but i dont know what to do. should i test again next week? has anyone else had more than one negative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• anon, dang that was kinda harsh, geeze, poster, wait 3 days and try again, still neg and no monthly? wait 3 more days, anon SOME women are really in tune with their bodies, i happen to be one of them, ask anyone that knows me, my first preg was a loss, did not understand body changes, second preg, also a loss, but found out with pos preg test at 4w, twin preg found out at 4w, last baby found out at 3w5d, he was also a loss, this preg started taking tests at 1W took 1 test, waited a week, another test, then every other day for 4 days, then every day with 7 positives right at 3 w is when the line was finally dark enough for me to accept it.
    no.1twinmommy

Answer by no.1twinmommy at 7:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• go to the doctor and get a blood test that will tell you for sure if you are or not
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• GO GET A BLOOD TEST or WAIT TO TEST TIL YOU ARE A WEEK LATE. You're barely late and could be late due to thinking you are pregnant. I doubt you are pregnant but good luck
    Anonymous