What

are you ladies up to tonight?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Relaxing after being at the hospital all day with my dad (heart catheterization and testing for a double bypass on monday) and waiting for 10pm so I can watch the General Hospital episode that I missed this afternoon. Washing a load of clothes for work tomorrow, and hopefully getting the first good night's sleep in 4 days!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 7:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Not a dang thang, about to eat dinner, play with the boys, put them to bed and watch Baldwin Hills
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Hanging out with the kids....dh is working outside.....checking my e-mail...boring.
    armywife_2000

Answer by armywife_2000 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• im on cafe mom and about to make myself go give the kids a bath and put them to bed
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• just waiting the 'spring-like' tornadic storms out...lots of rain, thunder/lightening, tornado-watches going on here...but i still have electricity!!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• im sick :[
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I'm lonely! My husband is out of state for work. After my little one is in bed, I'll be calling a friend to catch up with her.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 7:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Up here seeeing what 's going on with everyone... Its just A boring Tuesday!! Was stood up by A Friend!! He never called or picked up the phone!! DH is unhappy on that!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 7:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2009