whats the best way to make rice crispys?

and how many can i make with one box of ceral and one thing of marshmellow cream? this is the first time im making it and i have the cheap cerial thanks

wendy232425

Asked by wendy232425 at 7:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I don't know about how much cream because I always use the marshmallows. My recipes is:
    5 and 1/2 cups of rice crispy cereal (I always use store brand)
    1/4 cup margarine
    40 large marshmallows

Put the cereal in a large bowl. Butter a 9 inch by 13 inch casserole dish.

Melt the margarine over low heat on the stove. Once melted, add the marshmallows and stir constantly until the marshmallows are melted.

Pour over the cereal and mix well. Scoop into the buttered casserole dish and spread out and push, gently, to flatten the top. Allow to cool (about 30 minutes). Then you can cut and serve.

I've never used the cream so I do not know how much is in one jar. But I looked it up online and saw that 1 jar (7 and a half ounces) is what you need for 1 batch of treats.

Good luck!
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 7:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Sorry! Forgot to add that the rest of the ingredients are the same. 5 and a half cups cereal and 1/4 cup margarine. Melt the margarine, add the marshmallow cream, stir until it is mixed, pour over the cereal... the rest is the same. Sorry about that!
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 7:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• ok thanks
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2009