for you momma's in school

when you miss a class do you feel really bad? im really sick so i missed my class today and everytime i miss class i feel SO dumb and bad!!!! tell me im not the only one :p

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 7:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG! I thought I was the only one...I HATE missing classes! I feel like I get lost when I go back the next time...But if your sick what can you do?
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Hah yes I do too! I keep thinking other people in the class will think less of me as a student, the teacher too, even when I do have a good excuse!
    WishyClarkson

Answer by WishyClarkson at 7:33 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i dont think anyone will think less of me, im just scared that i'll miss out on something REALLY important! im just happy i have a good friend in the class i missed (i have one class a day and the rest online) so that she will let me borrow her notes!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:40 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• that's why I do my schooling online. I don't have to worry about that extra pressure!
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 7:50 PM on Feb. 10, 2009