Have you ever had a longstanding (6+ months) "all-night waker" (every 1-3 hours) turn into an "all-night sleeper" within a few days?

And at what age? (I'm desperate for some encouragement that my 7 month old will start sleeping through the night...or at least 4 consecutive hours. I'm exhausted. And I think that she is too)

SweetpeaAK

Asked by SweetpeaAK at 7:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• you know mine did it for awhile and then when he goes though a growning spret he would wake up in the middle of the night... he did it up to 4 mouths, slept all night and then agin at 6 to 8 mouths old now we just feed him a meal or snack before bed and he sleeps all night
    mom_since08

Answer by mom_since08 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• my son still wakes up at least every two hours in the night. (currently waking about every 40 minutes) he's 8 1/2 months old. has never slept for more than 5 hours straight. that only happened one time. i'm no help to you. but i do know how you feel. i'm still waiting for that day. hope yours comes soon. good luck to you.
    MaMaMo531

Answer by MaMaMo531 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Mine started sleeping through the night at 8 weeks. She eats at about 9:30 or 10:00 at night, goes to sleep around 10:30 or 11 and wakes up at 6 in the morning. What does he eat? When does he eat?
    cristie1276

Answer by cristie1276 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• well my both my sons started sleeping through the night by 3 mons but my sisters son is 3 years old and still gets up about every 4 hours so every kid is different the only thing I can say is maybe talk to yuo PED about it and maybe they can help give you some ideas on what to do
    Love313

Answer by Love313 at 11:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2009