Why does my Cat pee on things she shouldn't when DH & I make Love?

Now mind you DH & I don't make love very often! He wishes.. Any way my female cat pees on things after it happens! 'Cuz she's upset or mad? She's Been spayed since young! She's loved & adored Etc.. DH is very nice to her. She likes him more then she used to! She's 12!! No she's not ill. She's a siamese & does things to get even.. if you buy that or not! Any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Because she's mad...you're not payign attention to her! **smile**

Answer by gdiamante at 7:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I'd write into the animal lady on tv. she's english and has even started shows in the states. what's your vet say? are you saying it absolutely only happens when you and hubby nookie AND absolutely no other times? Just love her tons before time and start randomly leaving the bedr door closed on and have her see you go in and out at different lengths of time.
    Anonymous

• My cockerspaniel would chew the crotch out of my hubbys boxers. My mom had a small dog that tried that with her jeans. Never urinated on them though. I know. Gross and not informative. Just something : )
    Anonymous

• Yes. She only pees on things when we do make love! I haven't asked the Vet. I'd be too embarassed to! So yes its not that often but still that's odd! isn't it? We're never mean to her either!! Thank you for your Answers!
    Anonymous

• Could be that she senses the hormones. Cats are very sensitive to hormones. Don't know why that would cause her to pee. Maybe she is jealous or even confused. My water broke in bed in the early a.m. with my first baby. We were in a rush to eat, shower, pack up the car and get to the hospital. We forgot to strip the bed. (We had waterproof mattress cover underneath, thank God!). Later that night when DH went back home to sleep (he was sick with a sinus infection at the time.) He found that the cat had rolled around all in the bed where my water broke because his hair was all over the sheets. I'm pretty sure it was the hormones.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I know this is a problem but I can't help but thinking that is SO FUNNY! Animals are so much more than we give them credit for.
    I really do hope you get it figured out though. But right now I can't stop giggling!
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 11:55 PM on Feb. 10, 2009