My dad is dating an alcoholic and I think she fell of the wagon...advice please!

My dad started dating a woman a few months ago who moved out of state to go to alcohol rehab. It was totally out of the blue that she called him and they started dating, and about 3 months later she moved back and moved in with my dad. This has been about 2-3 months now that they've been living together.

My dad said she went to AA meetings everyday when she was up in WA, but since she moved in with him, she hasn't gone to any. Well, my younger sister lives with them. She says the GF stays in her room and sleeps almost all day while my dad is at work.

Here's the real problem. Today, my sister found a wine bottle cork outside of my dads bedroom door. My dad hates wine so I know it's not his. Not my sister or her BFs either. Which only leaves one possible explanation as far as I'm concerned.

I'm really, really upset for my dad. Everything inside me screams that this situation is wrong. Any advice????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• my mother was an alcoholic for as long as i can remember the only thing i can tell you is talk to you dad tell him how you feel about it
    Anonymous