who can help?

So for v-day my fiance and i are having a lowkey night alone (but only for a few hours) and i decided i want to do romantic love hunt (the final outcome of course can end with sex lol) but i have no clue what to put on the hint cards? Im horrible with being both creative and sexy. Id like to end in our room and ill doll it up and myself but im not sure how to go about it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Relationships

• Hmm, thats such a clever idea...
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:45 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• do fun stuff. Start out with a "find my favorite fruit" and then the next hint can be on an apple (or whatever your fav is) and then a "where do I keep my body fresh for you" and then it be in the shower... silly fun stuff like that
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 7:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2009