hypnobirthing

has anyone ever tried this? i did it with my daughter but im not so sure if i will be able to do it with my son

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why don't you think you can do it with your son?
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 8:05 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• because he is bigger i can barely move without feeling like my butt is gonna fall out oh yeah im 3 wks away from my due date too
    Anonymous

• You are thinking it may be more painful?
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 8:11 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Did you have a good experience with your daughter?
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 8:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• HypnoBirthing won't discriminate -- do it for any baby!
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 8:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• not more painful just that he maybe to big to push out i mean im not going to get an epi cause i have back problems but idk im just worried that i wont be able to push him out yea i had a really good experience with my daughter but i faltered and took 2 mg of meds and felt horrible afterwards
    Anonymous

• I say you should stick with it if you had a good previous experience. I am sure you should be able to push him out as well. I had a big baby and was scared I wouldn't be able to push her out. She was 9lbs 3oz and 22 inches long and I pushed her out in less than 15 minutes. I am sure you will do great!

I wanted to be totally natural during labor but I had to get post delivery meds too. It's OK :)
    hannahwill

Answer by hannahwill at 8:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Size doesn't mean it will be hard to deliver :) I wouldn't worry. I haven't done hypno birthing but plan on looking into it with this baby. I have read a lot of births on pain management and hypnobirthing is really cool!

Remember, you can move into different positions. A squatting or all fours position is excellent especially for bigger babies. :) helps open the pelvis!

Dont confine yourself to a bed, move, take a bath/shower, etc. :) You can do it!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 8:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009