How did you get the word Nookie?

The word Nookie.. What does it mean Really? Different things to different people? My Cat Poopie, His nickname is Nookie! He's A Munchkin. Another Munchkin We have A tortie named Tia. Her nickname is Nook Nook! B/C when she 's runs she goes: Nook Nook Nook!! Crazy Huh?? I can ask for it is just for fun..

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:03 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• What are you asking?
    Anonymous

• I'm Sorry I was Vague! How do you get the meaning of the word Nookie? That word or name makes me Smile or Giggle!! Its just A Funny Word to me! How do some call Love making or messing around Nookie? That's all A simple just for fun question! Nothing more..
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I just used the word nookie in another answer and it's always meant sex.
    Anonymous

• Limp Bizkit! it was band from the late 90's!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 8:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• "he did it all for the Nookie!! what?! the Nookie what?! so you can take that cookie & stick it up your YEAH!"

sorry. Limp Bizkit was really cool in my world in the late 90s haha. i picked up that it meant sex when my parents talked about how much they hated the song & thought it was dirty
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• An old man told me he was going home to have a little "nookie with his cookie" - this was about 20 years ago.
    It was the first and last time I ever heard it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:06 AM on Feb. 11, 2009