what things that your 8 to 11 month old is doing ?

my little one at 11 moths old on the 14th is singing when i sing, humming when he hears music, he is rubing baby lotion in his hands, washing his hands and face , walking / learning to run ... eatting nothing but table food and is now on hole milk formila only at night , saying mama dada buba kyky papa and is trying to say stinky

what is your little one doing know ? wow are babys are getting so big

mom_since08

Asked by mom_since08 at 8:04 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son is 9 months and crawls and says mama dada and baba.
    jamesmommy12

Answer by jamesmommy12 at 8:12 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• my son just turned 8mons the 6th, he just started crawling, he can pull himself up, he says mama, dada, mawmaw, baba, bad, hey, hi, no, and he kinda says yes. He's like a little mockingbird lol. He's also just started on a sippy cup, which he's not so used to yet.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Z is walking, her favorite word is yeah, mamma, dadda, and is trying to say beya- Bella is our kitty.
    She LOVES music, she either bops her head, sways, or sways and rocks her hands in the air.. She shakes hands, just learned the 'washing hand's jesture, hi-5's, claps..just recently discovered how hysterical it is to splash in the bath... She eats table food, I just started mixing whole milk with her formula..
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 8:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2009