• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

my husband ex wife filed for child support on 2 kids that are not his. we live in sc and she lives in mo how do we go about getting a dna test.

Answer Question

Asked by petersonnicole at 1:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2012 in

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (13)
  • did he sign their birth certificates? Was the kids born while they were married?

    Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:38 PM on Oct. 29, 2012

  • http://www.dss.mo.gov/cse/father0705.htm


    Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:40 PM on Oct. 29, 2012

  • They were legally separated. He was not present at there birth but she put his name on the bc. The children are results of an affair. They are mixed his ex and he are white. She admits in text they are not his and the kids know they aren't his. She text him asking if he wanted to pay support or if she needed to find there father. He told her find there father.

    Comment by petersonnicole (original poster) at 1:44 PM on Oct. 29, 2012

  • Follow the advice given on the site Lost Soul posted

    Answer by adnilm at 1:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2012

  • hate to break it to you but they were born during their marriage, legally they are his kids and more then likely will need to pay CS. Seek out a lawyer.

    Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2012

  • seperation means nothing btw

    Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2012

  • He will need to get an attorney who can order the DNA test through the court.

    Answer by 3libras at 3:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2012

  • Call Steve Wilkos!!

    Answer by blondie805 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2012

  • get a lawyer and you might have to goto mo to do the dna test he shouldnt have to pay support unless he is the father

    Answer by trishaleigh1313 at 7:58 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

  • research

    Answer by smiley745 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.