Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

my husband ex wife filed for child support on 2 kids that are not his. we live in sc and she lives in mo how do we go about getting a dna test.

Answer Question

Asked by petersonnicole at 1:37 PM on Oct. 29, 2012 in

Level 1 (3 Credits)
Answers (13)
  • Contact your local child support office or the one filing the case, and tell them this information, she should have to be required to do a dna test if he can prove they were not together at the time. If that doesn't work I suggest getting a lawyer

    Answer by My_o_me_x_3 at 5:57 PM on Apr. 28, 2013

  • this may be better answered in a diff section

    Answer by san78 at 4:54 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

  • you could call maury lol jk, sorry but google dna testing and also it don't matter if his name is on the bcertificate hes liable, thats what happend to my husband it sux

    Answer by tonipaffel at 10:33 PM on Dec. 9, 2012

  • research

    Answer by smiley745 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2012

  • get a lawyer and you might have to goto mo to do the dna test he shouldnt have to pay support unless he is the father

    Answer by trishaleigh1313 at 7:58 AM on Nov. 8, 2012

  • Call Steve Wilkos!!

    Answer by blondie805 at 9:31 PM on Nov. 5, 2012

  • He will need to get an attorney who can order the DNA test through the court.

    Answer by 3libras at 3:10 PM on Oct. 29, 2012

  • seperation means nothing btw

    Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2012

  • hate to break it to you but they were born during their marriage, legally they are his kids and more then likely will need to pay CS. Seek out a lawyer.

    Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:09 PM on Oct. 29, 2012

  • Follow the advice given on the site Lost Soul posted

    Answer by adnilm at 1:47 PM on Oct. 29, 2012

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.