Does one of your Eyes Get All Blood Red for no Reason?

It used to be my right Eye doing it! Never ever my left Eye! But this week its my Left Eye! All Blood Red & Ugly! I'm Jobless & My DH is Laid off! We have No insurance!! I get Many Migraines & headaches but am curious what this could be! Does anyone experience this?

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 8:06 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Health

• OMG YES!!!! it's my right inner eye!!!! Mine happens when that eye is really super tired!!! The rest of me doesn't feel tired but my inner eye gets bloodshot. I get headaches too but still really just when I'm overtired. CVS has clinics with published costs of visits for their services try googling that and ShopRite clinics too that's even most cost efficient.
    Anonymous

• p.s. can you get a state insurance or aid? Thinking of you. Try to track under what emotional times this happens or around what things that you might be allergic too!
    Anonymous