Salma Hayek breastfeeds African baby...

Awesome, or gross? Thoughts?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/02/10/salma-hayek-breastfeeds-a_n_165676.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• how is breastfeeding gross??? hello.... that why we have boobies :)

i think its awesome that she gave a starving newborn her milk....he got the nutri. he wouldn't have otherwise got....how is that gross?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• who cares?
    Anonymous

• My thought is I hope there aren't any germs in her system that we have immunity to but that someone native to another country does not, such as that baby.
    Anonymous

• No harm done.
    Trinjo

Answer by Trinjo at 8:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• awesome.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 8:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yeah I don't know the whole story but if the mother is OK with it I say OK. I personally would have bought the baby some formula or something instead.
    SylviaNCali

Answer by SylviaNCali at 8:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Why would it be gross? My sister breastfed my other sister's son when his mommy was hospitalized.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I think this is AWESOME!!!!!!! Even more reason to know that America is so closed minded to the natural ways!!
    angeladh82

Answer by angeladh82 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I think it's awesome!!!!! What an amazing gift to give to that baby and to the baby's mother!!!! And WAY better than copping out and giving formula! Anyone can give money and products, she gave something of HERSELF! Now that is truly selfless. Not to mention what a REAL gift it is because it's so much BETTER for that baby than formula!!!

I am now officially a huge fan of Salma Hayek!!!!!!
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 8:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I think it's gross. I'm all for mothers DONATING their milk but this wasn't donated, it came straight from her. She didn't breed that baby.

Anonymous