what do you think

im only 37 weeks along but a lady at denny's told me that i would probably deliver sooner then my due date funny thing is is even before i was prego with my son she told me that i was about to have another baby then like 2 months later i was prego she is a waitress and has four kids herself so should i listen or just blow it off like i did with the prego thing she says it cause of how low he is riding and how big i am

bugbug07

Asked by bugbug07 at 8:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Eh, crazier things have happened. :)
    Either way, your baby would be fine.. itd be neat if she was right. (which it isn't that strange to go before your due date LOL)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 8:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• wow did that waitress go to medical school?

I think its just coincidence that you got pregnant and she said that before.

Ive been reallllyy low with my daughter for weeks and weeks and weeks and still nothing at all.. the baby will come when baby comes.
    Anonymous