i don't know how it is anymore

i'm 32 weeks pregnant with my second boy and since i've been pregnant with my first born i don't know what anything is...for the past couple days i've been having cramps right above my pelvic bone and it just got worse. can anyone tell me if it's normal or not please?

SpringMommy07

Asked by SpringMommy07 at 8:27 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if it isnt normal then im in trouble i have been having that too docs say it just braxton hicks but i dont remember them hurting this bad lol but i would say its normal
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 8:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I don't normally get cramps in my pelvic bone but it does hurt like I feel like the bones are rubbing together it hurts really bad especially when I'm getting out of bed sometimes I feel like I cant walk because it hurts so bad. It also happened with my second pregnancy and now its much worse my doctor said it was normal and that unfortunatly there was nothing they could do for the pain or to make it better. Some days it'll be unbearable and some it'll be mild. I'm only 16 weeks pregnant and have been feeling them for the last month so I still have along way to go.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 10:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2009