Everyone okay?

Man. That was something.

FreeForAll

Asked by FreeForAll at 6:43 PM on Nov. 4, 2012 in About CafeMom

• My heart goes out to the east coast mamas out there. Hope you are all okay! I can't even imagine it & am counting my blessings that all we had was some wind & rain here.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 6:45 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• Yep. I'm in WI

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• Missouri here.. all is fine, for Missouri...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:48 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• iN NORTHERN VA......All we got was lots of wind and even more rain...thats it...we personally, never lost power. Thank God.
    SLC3015

Answer by SLC3015 at 6:49 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• I'm so sorry for all our East Coast families! My heart just goes out to everyone!
    So glad to see you FFA!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• I sure hope everyone is. CM has only been up for a little while so mom's are still checking in. I want to PM some of the Long Island moms and see if they are okay but I dont know if they have power or not. Plus they have more important things going on then to check in on CM.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 6:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• We just got the ass end of it - winter is coming alright.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 6:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• Sure as heck was and of course we have another storm coming through Wednesday/Thursday seriously WTF!!!
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• Things are okay here in Maine - but I live more inland and just got rain! But, my heart goes out to everyone effected so badly - the devastation was just horrible all along the NorthEast! I'm keeping everyone in my thoughts and prayers, so sad for people who lost so much and are still without power!!!!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• Everything was fine here. My heart goes out to all those affected by the storm.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 7:12 PM on Nov. 4, 2012