Correct punctuation?

What would the correct punctuation be for the following sentence (this is not for me, it's for my 7th grade son who has a paper due tomorrow)?

The question is it possible for people to be treated fairly at all times is answered by quotes from New Desk and The Day After Tomorrow.

Asked by missanc at 7:40 PM on Nov. 4, 2012 in

• The question, "is it possible for people to be treated fairly at all times?" is answered by quotes from New Desk and The Day After Tomorrow.

(I'm assuming those are book titles- if he's writing by hand, it should be underlined.  If they're articles, they should be in quotes)

The phrasing is still a little off.  Suggest he change it to:  The question of whether it is possible for people to be treated fairly at all times is answered etc...

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 7:53 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• The question that if it is possible to be treated fairly at all times,is answered by quotes from The New(s?) Desk and The Day After Tomorrow

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 4, 2012