How many of our Moms wear a pentagram out where it can be seen?

pnwmom

Asked by pnwmom at 8:44 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I did when I lived in Illinois, went to college in Missori and joined the military and got stationed in Virginia.

...the only time I don't, is in uniform...in which case, it goes under the shirt like everyone else's religious symbol.

If someone gives me crap, I just tell them I'll pray for them.
    thalassa

Answer by thalassa at 9:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I wear one under my shirt. I don't want to deal with people giving me a hard time about it.
    Anonymous

• Not in Indiana!!
    Anonymous

• Not in Missouri either. I wish I could but people would eat me alive.
    Anonymous

• I don't wear anything that would suggest I am a Wiccan. I don't do stickers on my car, nothing inside or outside my house. And when I do a ritual it is very small and quick and behind closed curtians and doors.
    Anonymous

• Its not just a problem for those in the south. There are parts in CA where I wouldn't wear mine out.
    Anonymous

• I do occasionally. I'm not even pagan anymore, but it's still a beautiful piece of jewelry and it still has meaning to me as far as what it represents. I have never had anyone openly say anything to me. Heck, my preacher's wife MIL even commented how pretty it was.
    Anonymous

• I sometimes wear a Pentagram ring...but it's too big so not often.

I also have a Goddess symbol )O( pendant I wear on occasion.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 9:48 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I'm sorry, but it pisses me off that you all feel so persecuted that you are not comfortable wearing a representation of your religion. NO ONE should have to feel that way. I am a Christian and I know that many of the other Christian are the ones that give you the dirty looks and cary the self-righteous attitude. I am sorry that you deal with that crap. I truly am. It's not right.
    cristie1276

Answer by cristie1276 at 9:52 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I wear one here in southern Louisiana. No one says anything to me, or even looks at me twice. I don't wear it a whole lot because I am not a jewelry kind of person, but I will wear it when I am out in town sometimes and I don't get any comments or stares.
    dddd2776

Answer by dddd2776 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 10, 2009