I told my atheist friend she didn't lose a baby just a fetus now she mad at me why?

When I had a lost of pregencey at 2 months my friend who is an atheist told me to get over it I lost a fetus not a baby, i know it don't make you feel good saying fetus but that what it was. sorry I didn't let it get to me i just smile and said i guess your right. so two months ago my friend was 8 months pregnant and her baby died inside of her so at the center when she was crying my baby died my baby died she was just crying I said if I may give you some advice why don't you she then cut me off and said please don't tell me about your fictional god I don't need him got damn it I need fact. then i said I wasn't going to bring up got just wanted to tell you YOU DIDN'T LOSE A BABY YOU JUST LOST A FETUS, YOU SEE THE DIFFENTION OF A FETUS IS A UNBORN ANIMAL THAT IS BIGGER THEN AN EMBRYO BUT HAS NOT YET BEEN YACHTED OR BORN. I know it doesn't make you feel good but it's fact. she call me a stupid ***** and is now not talking to me. I don't get it we always make light of horrible situation I didn't get mad at her why she got mad at me. ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Nov. 4, 2012 in Parenting Debate

• I am stuck! If you aren't a troll, then this is the worst thing I can ever think 2 friends have been! Neither of you have been compassionate with one another and I don't understand why you are even friends!! Both of you went through something so horrific and each of you gave each other the same answer my mom used to give me when I whined about the stupid little dramatic things that I did at a very young age. I tell my kids my 3 favorite words "Get over it". She used to say, "Suck it up Buttercup!" It hurt my feelings often but, the things that she told me to get over were trivial. You are talking about losing life. Whether it be a "fetus" or a "baby". At one time, both of you were excited and wanted these babies! You 2 were freakin cruel to each other. I'd stay away from you if I were here and I would hope that you would do the same. Neither of you need to be friends. Friends support each other not tear down each other!
    blondie805

Answer by blondie805 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 5, 2012

• OK so the troll made it through Sandy.
    tessiedawg

Answer by tessiedawg at 9:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• I'm just trying to figure out what Yachting a baby is
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 9:36 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• There are two conversations here, OP:

The technical state of an unborn child, and which name for that unborn child makes people more comfortable when they are discussing abortion vs a miscarriage

The emotional state of a woman who has lost a child.

Have the first debate til the cows come home. Do not inflict it on someone who just lost a child, regardless of what they believe. Doing so makes you nothing but a twunt. "They did it first" is NOT an excuse douchebag behavior.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:46 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• I want to hit you in the face.
    SaraD1989

Answer by SaraD1989 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:34 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• Are you fucking serious!! Regardless if this is a true story or just a troll, you're a cold heartless bitch just to even think it, let alone say it!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 9:41 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• You're either a troll, or a bitch.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 9:38 PM on Nov. 4, 2012

• I'm NOT a fetus nor have I ever been yachting..... Hmmmmmmmmmm
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:39 PM on Nov. 4, 2012