Ohhhhhh the withdrawal symptoms were sooooo bad!! I got the shakes, cold sweats breaking out, sleepless nights, the constant tossing and turning.......oh the horror!!!

My name is Dacia, and I am a CM addict! So how has everyone been?? My thoughts and prayers with all the 'Sandy' victims, and hope the moms who come on here are doing great and their family's as well. I sent lots and lots of left over winter baby gear to the hardest hit area, and I hope it comes in handy!!

But now I am wondering about all the other women out there were coping, and wondering how they would be able to find out if they were pregnant or not! LOL And how many new divorces cropped up during this week with CM down!!! Oh I am a happy mama!!! Welcome back!!

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 12:54 AM on Nov. 5, 2012 in About CafeMom

• It was kind of lonely without you all. I hope everybody in Sandy's path is okay, or on the road to being okay at least.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:29 AM on Nov. 5, 2012

• Hi MM! I'm so glad to virtually see you again, lol

I'm an addict too!

But my house is sure clean now :D
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:37 AM on Nov. 5, 2012

• Omg!!!!! When did this come back?

Do you have any idea how many unanswered questions I have?!?!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:45 AM on Nov. 5, 2012

• Hi staci! It came back around 6 hours ago!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:49 AM on Nov. 5, 2012

• I actually got up out of my chair and cooked dinners and cleaned more while cafemom was down. LOL! Hope my DH didn't get to like that. LOL!

Answer by louise2 at 7:22 AM on Nov. 5, 2012

• I am grateful that my son wasn't affected in the Annapolis area.
    I have missed this place too. I'd be reading something and the urge to share was so great, and there was no place to share it.
    I hope everyone is well
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 8:10 AM on Nov. 5, 2012

• Hi MM:

I had it bad at first but, then started to break my addiction. The forced break was good for me.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2012

• I went crazy!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:40 AM on Nov. 5, 2012

• My detox went pretty smooth. I did worry about our NE moms on here and hope everyone made it through without much damage. Otherwise I found other things to fill my time with.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:11 AM on Nov. 5, 2012

• lol, yes I was going quite crazy, that urge to share and/or ask questions and having no where to do it was eating me up! even my dh noticed that i was missing CM and he doesn't usually even care what i do with my time during the day :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 9:14 AM on Nov. 5, 2012