• In the Spotlight:

Ok ladies aren't we all grown ups here?

All I really wanted to know is, why the octuplets mommy thought if she didn't implant her last eight eggs they would go to waste, because I read somewhere that is what she said. Was she led to believe that she had to have the eggs implanted in her or they would throw them out? Or could she have donated them to another mother who could not have children. This question in no way has anything to do with abortion.

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:13 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I really think that her "they'll be thrown out" excuse was just that, an excuse. I'm not sure if they could have been donated or not. I'm still trying to find that out. But I do think she was trying to fill some void by having kids and that's why she did it. She may not have expected them all to take, and certainly couldn't have controlled how many split. However, she knew the possibility was there. She had 6 implanted and 2 split, now she as 8 other children to care for. Too bad a couple who cannot have kids couldn't have used those eggs instead...

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 10:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Hmm... hope that one mom doesn't start her crap again. geez. funny how a question can turn in to D-R-A-M-A
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• hey edna me and mommiebrooke and lil bit have your back that lady was being a hormonal itch lol
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• some people are just rude and she had no right to say what she said to you. but i was wondering the same thing you were i just dont have an answer
    Anonymous

• wow
    the bitch has a ton of kids.
    WooFreakinHoo
    SOME OF MY NEIGHBOORS HAVE MORE KIDS!
    Get over it and move the hell on!

It's REALLY NOT a big deal
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 9:15 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• no crap ash did she just wanted to start crap
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• lol wendy, I hope she doesnt come back on here saying crap
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:17 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• she prolly will
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• ReadytoRage who are you talking to? if you are complaining because edna then you need to move on and not answer this question
    Anonymous

• Readytorage
    if your going to leave a smartass answer- why don't you "move the hell on"
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009