How can we stop the drama on the site?

I am pretty new here! I see alot of drama from 1 Mother in particular. How and why does everyone feed into her craziness? If we ignored her( all of us, including the ones on her friends list.) Would she NOT stop? Only hint of who she is : She has 3 children!

TinyTots182

Asked by TinyTots182 at 9:14 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, a lot of women on here have 3 children. It will never stop because that's what they seem to like. Must be bored.

Anonymous

• Drama will always be a part of CM.
    Anonymous

• Because not everyone is mature and people like drama. Its inevitable.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:16 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Drama will always be apart of LIFE.
    krazyash023

• I just joined this site to learn more about children and health, and to also help anyone who I can and I feel attacked most of the time. It's ridiculous. Everyone is drawn to this site to make friends, not feel shunned by others.
    Trainer4Health

Answer by Trainer4Health at 9:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• i wanna knwo who she is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    vadasmom

Answer by vadasmom at 9:21 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• no matter what you post someone is always going to start crap thats why i learned to either ignore them or to fight back
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Plus, you have to remember, a lot of us are hormonal and moodswingy. Some of us control it better than others, though. Also, a lot of sensitive subjects get brought up, and some people with strong feelings (for or against) the subject will let that be known.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 9:30 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• WERE WOMEN...as I said in another post...drama is in our blood...no matter how mature you are.
    K-e-r-i

Answer by K-e-r-i at 9:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• sorry keri no drama in my blood... i get in heated discussions but that is because i am passionate about how i feel about things....

women on here do get awefully nasty... i am sometimes shocked to read some of the things that i do on here... we are mothers for crying out loud!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:20 PM on Feb. 10, 2009