SOMEONE HELP ME OUT PLEASE!!! its urgent.

Soo im 14, and have a boyfriend whos 16. We've had unprotected sex a few times, im sooo worried. My stomach has been hurting for days every morning. I though i got my period today but it was just a spot of blood then stopped. I feel sick in the mornings when i get up for school. Does anyone think im pregnant? How did you feel when you were first pregnant??? please answer if you can, i just really need some advice.

Worried_teen13

Asked by Worried_teen13 at 9:18 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you may want to take a test. i was having unprotected sex at 14 and honey its not worth it. you are not ready for a child (trust me-im 21 and my son is too and its soooo hard). probably like 10 times harder than you can even imagine. if you are not pregnate-then thank goodness because being a teenage girl is hard enough without being pregnate. my best advice to you is: IF you are going to have sex then PLEASE be on birth control and MAKE him wear a condom. if he doesnt want to then he doesnt want to have sex. im gonna send you a friend request and if you have any other questions feel free to send me a message. it really wasnt that long ago i was in your place.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• So you're 14, you're on a website for MOMS, and you have had unprotected (I'm assuming) sex and you think you're pregnant. Honey, take a test and tell a grown-up.
    Anonymous

• The only thing that can ease your mind is to go out and get a pregnancy test. Worrying about it can cause nausea and other symptoms that may seem like pregnancy symptoms so you really need to do a test. Was your period due today?
    Anonymous

• Go to a clinic like planned parenthood asap. They will answer your questions and help you figure out what to do.
    Trainer4Health

Answer by Trainer4Health at 9:22 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Yes, hun........you need to get a pregnancy test or go to a free clinic. Or.......better yet, talk with an adult you can trust. I bet your scared. I hope that your able to get some help.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 9:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Every woman is different you will have to go to the gynocologist and find out 100% sure.

For now take a pregnancy test.

Man you are so young I hope you are not pregnant and think twice next time u do it :(

Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 9:25 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Well, everyone else has said what I was going to say, so I'm going to leave you with "don't panic!" No matter what, no matter what people tell you, you have options. Go over them with an adult, like a school counselor or a Planned Parenthood doctor, if you don't want to talk about it with your parents. Remember to include him in any decision-making ... he was there, too. Good luck to you.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 9:26 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• The nurses at family planning tend to be very nice and they do not judge, you can call and talk to them. But you need to test yourself, and if you are not pregnant please start taking precautions, condoms, birth control, something to protect from pregnancy and diseases.
    Anonymous

• There is alot of GOOD advise here! Read carefully and do as they say. Good luck kido!
    Ihatelaundry

Answer by Ihatelaundry at 9:31 PM on Feb. 10, 2009