quick fun recipies

we just recently moved and I am trying to get the feel of the stay at home mommy / housewife deal. =( Sadly enough.

I have no idea how to cook. ANY ANY ANY tips would be nice. We have a crockpot. I hear beer and chicken with rice? Idk. Ideas!! Thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Food & Drink

• try going to kraftfoods.com. i love it and they have some really quick and easy recipies,
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• go to allrecipes.com
    youll become the best cook and look the the recipes w/ the most reviews..trust me i started cooking at 17 now im 21 and everyone comes to me with any problems coming up w/ meals. just message me and ill send you the good and easy ones.
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 9:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• taste of home is a great site to check out.  You could also try your local library and borrow some cookbooks.  Personally I think every mom needs a good tomato sauce.  If you have a good tomato sauce you can add all sorts of meat, veggies, cheeses and/or pastas and have a great dinner.  Personally I use 1 28oz can of tomato sause, 1lb ground beef, McCormicks garlic & herb seasoning.

chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 11:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I Second allrecipes.com

They Are So Helpful. I Get Most Of My Recipes There, And I Post Most Of Mine There Too.

Also There Are A Bunch Of No Bake Desserts!
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:26 AM on Feb. 11, 2009