do your baby move a lot at 5 moths

Ms.Heard

Asked by Ms.Heard at 9:35 PM on Feb. 10, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My daughter apparently moved around a LOT then, but I could never feel it. I just know she did because, while trying to hear the heartbeat at the OB, it would sound like shotguns going off she kicked so much. Also, getting an ultrasound at 19 weeks, she wouldn't quit moving for the tech. It took him an hour to get all of the pictures he needed, lol. I didn't start feeling her move regularly until I was about 28 weeks along.
    KatieBatey

Answer by KatieBatey at 9:41 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• well not really i member the dr saying as long as they move once with in a hr it is fine they told us they are still a little small at that time. some drs at like 6mon. may due kick counts like they have to kick so many times with in a day. hope it helps
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 9:42 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• WIth my first I couldn't feel regular movements at that time, just the occasional kick. But I am 5 months now with my second and the little one seems to move all the time.
    Anonymous

• Yes at first it would not move, but now it move so much it sometimes drive me crazy. The other night i could'n even go to sleep because it would not stop i when i did finally went to sleep
    i woke up it was still moving none stop
    Ms.Heard

Answer by Ms.Heard at 7:30 PM on Feb. 18, 2009